Knowledge Exchange is a website that publishes practical, useful and well researched materials on various laws and acts revolving around business and commerce in India. We seek to present practical and noteworthy tips, tutorials & resources that the commerce professionals, students and businessmen in India will require and appreciate. Knowledge Exchange started its operations and research in July, 2012 and currently has a full fledged team that is solely doing research on various subjects like Service Tax, Accounting Standards, Foreign Exchange Regulation Act, Labour Laws, Companies Bill etc.
Want To Know About Knowledge Exchange !
- How often do you update your site?
- How can I subscribe to our website content?
- How can I contact you if what I have read here is not enough?
- How can I engage with your site even more?
- How much time would you take to publish my article/material?
- Is there a specific format in which I can contribute my material?
- Do you publish advertisement or accept articles for publication?
1. How often do you update your site?
-> The Knowledge Exchange Website has various segments, each of which is updated on different periodicity. However, maximum of the website's content is updated on a fortnightly basis.
2. How can I subscribe to our website's content?
-> To subscribe to our website content all you have to do is register as a new user and fill in the login details. Once you complete the procedure, you will automatically be subscribed to our website's content.
3. How can I contact you if what I've read here isn't enough?
-> If you require any professional help regarding your business or you need to contact us for any other reason, you can do so through the details given in the contact us page or you can directly get in touch with CA Kruti Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How can I engage with your site even more?
-> You can post in your opinions, queries and comments in the forum section. Also, in case if you wish to contribute any material that you want to get published on our website you can send the same on Kruti@knowledgeexchange.co.in
5. How much time would you take to publish my article/material?
-> We will try and review the same and revert back to you within a period of 7 days.
6. Is there a specific format in which I can contribute my material?
-> Yes. You have to contribute your material in either word or PPT format. Also, you have to send a one page brief profile of yourself or your firm and your contact details including phone no. and address along with the material.